Multiple Locations in Australia
TSS 482 Visa Sponsorship Available
Multiple Positions Available.
- Are you looking to move to Australia and finding it hard to find that illusive job offer that will allow your dream to become a reality?
- Are you a qualified mechanic with experience in European brands?
- If you have answered “yes” to the above two questions then the following two opportunities may be the solution you are seeking.
Southern Cross Personnel have a number of clients who are seeking Dealership Trained Diesel Mechanics who have the following abilities and skills.
- Qualified as a Diesel Mechanic
- Completed a formal apprenticeship or equivalent
- Very good diagnostic skills but electronic is not essential.
- Significant experience working on diagnosing servicing and repairing light diesel vehicles across 4wds and light commercial trucks
- Good English Skills to communicate with staff and possibly customers
- Dealership trained is a must
- Trained in servicing and diagnosing
- Current or recent experience in diagnosing repairing, servicing diesel and petrol fueled vehicles,
- Confident hands-on abilities to repair vehicles and have them ready for customers in good time where possible.
- Good attitude and able to work in a team environment
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate a work history that includes both diagnostic and general mechanical skills.
A competitive salary package based on your previous experience will be offered and the opportunity to gain sponsorship if required.
If this sounds something you may be interested in then please send your application to Lewis@southerncrosspersonnel.com