Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Motor Vehicle Technicians
Our client, Most Progressive motor dealer in the Northern Rivers Region, Lismore, NSW. They are currently looking for a qualified and experience motor vehicle technicians for their workshop.
Some franchise dealership experience is preferable, ideally with time worked with Holden, Hyundai, Suzuki, Mitusbishi, or Subaru, however your skills will be transferable from other brands.
The candidate(s) will be a responsible individual, technically competent, with a thorough knowledge of modern automotive systems and a strong customer service focus.
You will have excellent communication and problem solving skills and be able to work independently while co-ordinating others within a team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out vehicle repairs and/or maintenance as per the repair order.
- Plan each job for maximum efficiency.
- Offer sound diagnostic skills and problem solving experience.
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail with all tasks performed.
- Follow correct procedures when carrying out warranty work.
- Return vehicles in a clean condition after carrying out repairs.
- Have effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Be familiar with, and follow all Dealership operating procedures.
- Demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude with a high degree of ‘care factor’.
- An ability to deliver high quality workmanship
- Ability to keep abreast of factory technical updates.
- Maintain a complete and up-to-date personal tool kit.
- Maintain a sound knowledge of all Dealership products and services
Ideally you will be a qualified experienced Motor Vehicle Technician. If you feel you have the expertise and drive to be apart of our dynamic and valued team, then we welcome your application.
This is a permanent full time position with a salary package of $ 53,900.00+Super and excellent opportunities to grow in your career.
So, if you want to work for a great employer with ongoing work and the room to grow in your career please apply now.