Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Due to the expansion and the ongoing success of the business, our client seeking a qualified motor technician for their workshop. You will be tasked to diagnose and repair vehicles according to the dealership and manufacturers standards, as well as the customers expected quality level service. As an expert in your field, you will be highly regarded as the senior leader in the team. Patience and an understanding of young apprentices and a desire to be a leader are all essential ingredients for the role.
You will have
- Motor mechanic qualifications
- The ability to train and guide apprentices to reach their full potential
- Current manual licence
- Experience in diagnosing and repairing current model vehicles
- The ability to complete general mechanical tasks safely
- AS willingness to travel for training and development
- An eye for detail
You will be responsible for
- Overseeing and mentoring junior members
- Diagnose complex issues of all types of models and maintain, test, repair/replace vehicles engines and all parts
- Preparing new vehicles for delivery
- Ensuring all workshop operations are completed
- Prepare new vehicles for delivery
- Ensuring all workshop operations are completed to professional standards
- Logbook servicing
Enjoy the benefits of operating within a small team and the opportunity to train at the state of the art of Renault Training Facility.
The Company offers a clean safe working environment and will pay above award wages to the right person including tool allowances. An equal opportunity employer, you must be an Australian resident or have an Australian working visa.
This position is full time with a salary package of $ 53,900.00 p.a+ Super and full training and ongoing support by Renault Australia are provided.
So, if you want to work for a great employer with ongoing work and the room to grow in your career.