Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Are you an experienced restaurant manager with great charisma?
- Well established Lunch and Dinner place in the beautiful Mclaren Vale
- Highly competitive remuneration package plus bonus plan
If you are, and also have a passion to lead and manage all aspects of our front of house operation at our well-established and renowned venue in Mclaren Vale, then we want to hear from you.
This restaurant is the place where great people and high-quality food come together in a warm, vibrant and welcoming environment. We offer a fantastic work-life balance (YES, you will be able to enjoy the evenings at your own terms with family and/or friends!) to the right candidate.
To be successful for this opportunity as a restaurant manager, you will need to:
- Take over full business responsibilities from the current owner/ manager
- Run a fast-paced restaurant independently and consistently
- Ensuring service is executed to the highest standard as per the Sequence of Service
- Plan menus in consultation with Chefs and business owner
- Plan and organise corporate and social functions
- Work with business owner to develop budgets and forecasts and manage the operations to ensure purchasing of stock, staffing and pricing of our menu and functions are within budget
- Use automated computer systems to understand and control the financial aspects of the business including revenue and stock control
- Minimise wastage, reviewing standard operating procedures and looking for ways to change inefficiencies
- Have a thorough understanding of health and hygiene regulations and be responsible for overseeing the restaurant to ensure compliance with the relevant regulations
- Build repour with new and repeat customers to understand their experience in the restaurant and monitor customer satisfaction
- Develop strategies to continually improve customer satisfaction including training and supervising staff to ensure they provide the best possible service in line with Grain Store values
- Demonstrate strong work ethics and a ‘can do’ attitude to motivate the team and maintain good relationships
- Lead, train, empower and provide support to a small team of fellow front of house professionals
- Recruit and train front of house staff as required
Skills required for this position
We are looking for applicants with at least a relevant degree or diploma qualifications or at least 3 years of relevant work experience in hospitality management. Experience in managing a team, understanding financials and managing stock is essential. You must be a great communicator with interpersonal skills, who can liaise with our back of house team to maintain and strengthen our brand.
Our new restaurant manager can also expect a highly competitive remuneration package including a bonus plan based on your experience, and of course, the results you produce.
If this sounds like some you may be interested in then please Apply Now!