Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
A large food manufacturing plant is expanding and requires Maintenance Fitters to meet the demands of maintaining the efficient functioning of the processing plant. Located in a rural area, this position would suit Fitters who enjoy being away from the city and rather enjoy living and working in a rural community. This employer will consider local and overseas applicants with the right experience. Your skills and experience will be appreciated and valued in this facility with the view to long term employment. To be considered please send your resume or inquiry following the requirements below;
- Qualified as a Maintenance Fitter or equivalent.
- Experienced with efficient repair an maintenance of fast moving manufacturing machines
- Experience with various conveyors, gear boxes, pneumatic, hydraulics and other associated manufacturing mechanical applications.
- Work well under pressure; (multiple break down failure with competing priority to repair)
- Good communication skills; to address issues via two way radio when necessary
- In good health to meet the physically demanding tasks of the role.
- Able to adhere to health and safety protocol.
- Desire to live and work in rural community in sub tropical environment.