Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
An outstanding opportunity exists for an experienced local or someone seeking a sea change to take on a full-time position as Restaurant Manager with our award-winning team.
Our client is a top-ranked hotel in Port Lincoln and are looking for an experienced restaurant manager.
In this hands-on role, you will responsible for developing and maintaining high levels of service within the restaurant, managing, organising, controlling and coordination of all restaurant operations. You will also be responsible for team building, supervising and leading in a busy, fast-paced environment.
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous food and beverage experience in a management role for a minimum of 2 years
- Ordering and managing stock and keep a record of financial transactions
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, and Coordinating and kitchen and front house staff
- Knowledge of rostering and wage control
- Take reservations, greet guests and assist in taking orders etc
- Superior presentation with excellent communication skills
- A passion for the hospitality and tourism industries
- Proficient knowledge of H&L till operations
To be considered for this fantastic career opportunity, apply now!
This is a full-time salaried role, 5 days per week over a 7-day roster including weekends and public holidays. The position reports to the General Manager, salary range of $ 59,540 p.a + Super and is negotiable for the right candidate. If you feel you are a great communicator, have strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team.