Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
We are seeking highly passionate, hard working Pastry Chef De Partie to work in the picturesque environment of McLaren Vale,SA located 45 km south of Adelaide. McLaren Vale is world famous for its vineyards and produces some of the finest red wines in the world.
A new state of the art restaurant has been constructed in the south of McLaren Vale, with the vision of creating a cuisine that only world-famous restaurants can produce. The building will take your breath away. It will provoke all your senses in a way you have never experienced. With 360-degree views from the restaurant, you will be overlooking the magnificent vineyards.
Your responsibilities include,
– Ensure food presentation standards, service procedures and service times at all times
– Prepare and cook food
– Preserve food as per the required standards
– Ensure the best practices and correctness in cooking techniques
– Ensuring excellent customer service to guest and staff
– To uphold general operating standards
– Train and develop staff
– Assist with menu development
– Work as a team and help develop morale
– Maintain a high level of hygiene standards
– Manage stocks, portion control
Skills and qualifications required
– AQF Diploma or equivalent or a minimum of three years experience in the hospitality trade
– Excellent communication and leadership skills
– Attention to detail and good organization skills
– Excellent in working with Teams
You must also be confident in adhering to all HACCP procedures.
Please Apply Now if this sounds like you!