Queensland Islands QLD
A reputable manufacturing plant is looking to employ a maintenance manager for their facility. The role requires hands-on responsibilities in maintaining the machinery along with supervising other maintenance staff such as Fitters and Electricians. The employer is willing to sponsor under the 482 TSS visa for the right applicant but is keen to take local applicants where possible as a priority. If you feel you have the experience for this role you can expect a good salary and ongoing job security. Please send your resume if you meet the requirements as follows;
- Qualified as a Fitter
- Experienced ideally in a food manufacturing facility
- Experience in preventative and maintenance on conveyors, gearboxes, packing machines, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Experienced with managing a team of maintenance Fitters and Electricians
- Experienced in ensuring maximum efficiency of machines and minimum breakdowns
- Work well under pressure.
please press the Apply Now button if this role is of an interest to you.
(only shortlisted applicants will be contacted)